Monday, December 10, 2012

Chilly weather, warm hearts


Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is my favorite time of year.   I love the Christmas lights, music, trees, and the warmth I feel during the holiday season.   Last year my holiday spirit was lacking, but this year spirits are bright.    Brady is at a perfect age to begin understanding the magic of Christmas! Not a weekend goes by that we aren't out doing something  fun and taking in the warmth of the holiday.  

I want to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday! Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas!  Many blessings!



 Brady helped decorate the Christmas tree this year.  He was very proud for his work.
 A visit with Santa at Macy's in NYC!

 A Central Park carriage ride with me, my parents and Brady.
The bus ride home from NYC!  I think he had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment