Tuesday, May 15, 2012

6 Months Ago


I really cannot believe my sweet angel would have been 6 months already!   I seem to feel his presence everywhere and continually see things that remind me of him.  Just the other day a beautiful yellow and black butterfly crossed my path.  Butterflies seem to be EVERYWHERE!   They are a huge Spring/Summer symbol that are constantly arising.   Then there was this one below that seemed to meet me at the door on my way down the stairs one morning.  It lingered around the door frame for a long time. Long enough for me to take several pictures from both inside and outside of the house. 


In just a few days, our family is relocating back to the area we are originally from.  We will be MUCH closer to family and long-time friends.  The whole move is bittersweet.  We will be leaving behind great friends, but moving back to where we call "home."   

We are taking the dogwood tree that was bought for us by our neighbors, in memory of Jordan.   I thank GOD that we decided to have Jordan cremated.  I could not imagine having to "leave" him again.  I feel as though I am writing a bunch of thoughts that don't flow very well, it is probably the stress of the move.  

So I will leave this post by saying: Happy 6 months Jordan!  I still think about you constantly and wonder how my life would be going if you were here with me in body instead of spirit.  I miss you each day and still do not understand why this had to happen.  


“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” 
-Ecclesiastes 11:5

No comments:

Post a Comment