Friday, March 22, 2013

2 More Weeks!


40 weeks is a long time to wait for anything, let alone a child!  I feel like a kid waiting for Santa's arrival.  We are prepared to welcome our 3rd son in less than 2 weeks!  We have been busy washing baby clothes and putting the finishing touches on the nursery.  We have a name picked and I just got done registering with the Reading Hospital.  The only thing missing is the baby!  

Recently the days seem to crawl.  Brady and I are waiting for Spring to poke its head out and show us some warmer weather.  Instead, we have been anchored to the house not only because of the cold, but also because Brady can't seem to handle himself in public.  I am thankful for the break when my parents volunteer to take him for the day so I can run some errands.  

It wont be long now until I have two little boys to care for.  I can't wait!! Sleepless nights are just around the corner.  And so is the joy of raising another child.  

Prayer Request: The doctor that I have been seeing throughout my entire pregnancy has called to let me know she will not be able to preform my c-section.  Instead, she must attend a memorial service for a dear friend of hers.   Please pray that in the next 2 weeks another doctor will be able to familiarize themselves with my case and history and that everything will go smoothly and in our favor on April 4th!






1 comment:

  1. Prayers for a wonderful doctor, a very smooth c-section and delivery of baby #3! Best wishes to all of you!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete