Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 months

Dear Angel Jordan,
      I cant' help but think of what you would look like and be doing at this stage in your life.   I look back at pictures of Brady at three months and reminisce about his days as an infant.  I continue to grieve your loss.   The 16th of each month should be a celebration of your life and all the changes you have made from one month to the next, however, it is more of a celebration of the steps I have made in my grief process.   The 16th is more of a hump for me.  Once I get over it, my emotions are pretty steady until I reach the next hump 30ish days later.
    I miss you each day and wish things would have had a different, more happy outcome. Since I cant change the hands of time, I have to deal with what I was dealt with; a beautiful birth and a premature death.  Either way, I am thankful to have met you and I am proud to be your mother.

Much Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment