Sunday, February 12, 2012

Disney

     We just returned from a vacation to Disney World.  It was a much needed getaway.  Brady and I spent two days together swimming and visiting downtown Disney while Chad sat through some business meetings.  Later, the three of us went to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.  It was Brady's first trip to Florida.   He was a great traveler!
  
  During our trip,  I couldn't help but notice all of the families with multiple children very close in age and think that should be us!  Although I tried to ignore  my feelings while I was there, they are catching up with me today.  I long to have a baby in my arms and it is during these times, I am thankful that I can pick up my sweet Brady and hold him tight.  Without him, I would be drowning in sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment