Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brady's Safari

As an infant, we never decorated a nursery for Brady.  I always wanted to do something cute, but just never got around to it.  Moving to a house with a blank canvas motivated me to do something amazing. I contacted a woman who does wall murals that I had known since high school.  She came in prior to us moving and painted  Brady's room in two days!

 Brady just loves his new room!  He enjoys naming all of the animals and saying goodnight to them at bedtime.

As always, Jordan is on the fore front of our minds.  Cathy painted these two canvas paintings of the constellation that helps us find Jordan's star from the International Star Registry.   They were placed above Brady's closet doors.  I liked the fact that they can be moved, when the safari themed room get to be "too childish" in the very FAR future :)

If you live in the Berks County area, I would totally recommend Cathy Chervanick. You can visit her website at:  http://www.cathychervanick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment