Monday, January 16, 2012

Butterfly side note:

Brady has a beautiful girlfriend at his young age of 18 months.  Her name is Meredith.  She is only 2 weeks older than Brady.  Before Jordan was expected to arrive, I made sure to have all of my Christmas gifts bought and wrapped.  Among the gifts was one for Meredith.   The week before Christmas, Meredith and Brady got together to exchange gifts.  By that point, I had forgot what I even bought for Meredith.  She opened the box and inside was an outfit.  The shirt was green with a large butterfly on the front.  It was accompanied by a pair of pants with a butterfly print.  I smiled to myself as she took out the clothing.  Not knowing my connection to butterflies, Meredith's mother, Annie, dressed her in the outfit be bought for her today. (1/16/12)  Jordan's 2 month birthday.  Ironic?

No comments:

Post a Comment